Canine conditioning workshop
Come learn all about canine conditioning, health, nutrition, and exercise. This workshop isn’t just for canine athletes. We have helped hundreds of dogs recover after surgery, shed some unwanted pounds, and live safe and healthy lives by strength training and building endurance.
We hear doctors tell us to get 30 minutes of fitness a day! Keep our weight healthy to avoids disease and ailments in the future. The same goes for your dog. The healthier your dog is, the longer they live with a life of quality and happiness.
What: 2019 Canine Conditioning Workshop
Where: Camp Pupaway 10700 Pflumm Rd Lenexa, KS 66215
When: Sunday March 3rd, 2019 from 10am-4p
Cost: $125 for working spot or $55 for Audit only Spot
Instructor: Brianne H Durham, RVT, VTS(ECC), CPDT-KA, Certified Canine Conditioning Coach
How to register: CLICK HERE
- 6 hours of educational material focusing on canine fitness, nutrition, and building a fitness program
- Lights snacks and refreshments
- 4 weeks of online coaching to support you through your new fitness program
What to bring:
- Comfy chair
- Lunch (snack will be provided)
- dog treats that are small and very yummy
- clicker if your dog is trained with one
- water bowl for your dog (we have a water fountain avail to fill bowl)
- Notepad and pen
- Dog crate if you wish to crate your dog between exercises
- Flat collar and 4-6ft leash (NO FLEXI LEADS PLEASE)
Obedience Level 1
6- week Course
Begins Saturday March 2nd, 2019 2:30pm
Teach your dog basic commands and learn how to continue the training after.
Begins Thursday February 28th, 2019 7:30pm
Build a new relationship with your dog! Teach your pup all sorts of new tricks and at the end take your test and become a Novice Trick Dog!
To get started with our Good Dog 7-day dog boot camp, call Sit Now Stay in the Kansas City area at (913) 735-7392.